background

Monday, October 10, 2011

Not getting much done.

I have not been doing much sewing lately.
But really need to get started.
Christmas is coming you know!!
I started a list.
And I promised to make halloween costumes.
I made these batman pj's for my grandson the other day. 


Then I had a pair of ladies pj's that needed mending.
The tie at the waist had ripped all the fabric
and I didn't know how to fix them.
They had been laying in the sewing room since last January.
So I just cut them into a small pair for my grandson.
Now I don't have to worry about fixing them anymore!!


  
A new purse.
Well, actually I made it a few years ago and
I decided I needed a new purse so I dug this one out.
It is made of suede upholstery fabric and
I did some embroidery on it.
I had actually made for a craft show and it never sold.
So I might as well use it.



A "BOO" halloween t-shirt.
Just for fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment