Friday, November 20, 2009


Thursday's Project - I finished the 3rd nightie first. Then I had to do clean ups in the sewing room. It is hard to think when it is a mess. The kids play there too so there where toys all over plus all me thread and fabric scraps. My fabric needed some organization so I could see what I have and what I am going to do with it. I am trying to not spend any more money and "use what I have". I know that really doesn't work well because you always need something - thread, elastic, zipper, buttons, etc. etc. I really don't have the variety in fabric as I would like but I will have to work with it.
I did get 2 aprons done. Not sure what today's project is yet. Kevin is home today and Ethany is sick so she is home too. That may mean I don't get much done.