background

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Quilt labels

I have not blogged much recently.
Sorry about that, but the craft show thing
was kind of a bummer.
Kind of took the wind out of my sails for a while.
Time to move on.
I am considering opening an Etsy shop.
Does anyone have any thoughts on that?
In my quest to find something to sew that I could sell,
my friend suggested embroidered quilt label.
I could do custom orders.
I thought that was a good idea so I have been
working on designing some.
So far, this is what I have come up with.
What do you think?
Am I on the right track?
I have a few more to embroider and will post pictures of them when
I have them done.
Again, the photography needs some improvement.



When I see them as photos I can see better where they need some tweaking.
Is that how you spell it?
I will continue to work on this idea.
Does anyone have any more ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment