background

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sewing. Snails and Ducks

In many of my previous posts my pictures where quite small.
I don't know why.
But Blogger seems to have fixed the problem and the pictures are bigger now.
Much better, I think.

Finished my order for my neighbor.
I made her 7 lunch bags she is using as gifts for teachers.
I also made her a pincushion as a thank you gift.
I love the puffy pincushions.




The girls found these snails.
We have them in a plastic bowl.
This one is trying to escape.



Can you see the holes in the cucumber they have snacking on?
The little black specks in the bowl are their poop.
Thought you might want to know that! 


These are our duck friends.
They come by nearly every day looking for food.


The count down contiues.
39 sleeps till we leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment